Cargo Delivery &
Van Hire Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers and general information quickly about
1. What are my delivery options?
WE OFFER THREE (3) DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY OPTIONS:
Same delivery only between Lagos and Abuja
Three (3) business days delivery
2. How much will it cost to ship an item of 1kg and above?
We offer three (3) convenient speed and price bands for our delivery option. Click here
to see our rates.
3. How can I track my shipment?
Upon completion of scheduling pickup, your tracking and order ID will be sent to your mail which will be used to track shipments.
4. Do I get real-time status updates on shipments?
Using our track option on the website, you can input your tracking ID at any time to see Real- time status updates on your shipment.
5. What is the expected delivery lead time?
Yes we offer door delivery service across all our delivery options.
6. When will my shipment arrive?
Depending on the delivery option available, your shipment will arrive exactly on the same day or the next day or in three (3) business days as you have selected.
7. What payment methods are available?
Online payment via GTPay, Wallet.
8. What is the maximum size of parcel I can send?
The Maximum size of parcel for same day delivery & Next day delivery is 2kg. For other delivery options i.e. the three (3) business days option, we can deliver up to a maximum of 200kg.
9. Why am I unable to schedule pick up for the same day delivery after 10am?
Items for same day delivery must be picked up before 10am. After 10am, the option will be disabled and your request automatically rolls over for the Next day delivery.
10. How can I hire a Van?
We offer a special delivery service (i.e. Van-Hire service) to major towns and cities except Lagos and Abuja. To hire an Van, kindly click and fill
11. How can I order for cargo delivery?
To order for cargo delivery, kindly click and fill the
“CARGO DELIVERY FORM”
And our representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
12. What happens if my goods get damaged in your care?
As part of our insurance policy, we offer a refund on goods valued not more than Fifty thousand naira (₦50,000.00). In a case where goods are valued more than Fifty thousand naira, we will reach out to you with other refund options.